To get started with CallBurner, do the following:
1. Check that you have these CallBurner prerequisites.
2. Download CallBurner and install it, or if you have a copy of the CallBurner setup file, open the folder containing it and double-click it.
3. Follow the instructions in the wizard.
4. The CallBurner licensing and startup wizards will be displayed. Follow the prompts to configure CallBurner.
5. NOTE: When CallBurner connects to Skype for the first time, the following dialog will appear:
This is a standard security dialog that Skype shows for all third party applications that use Skype. It is designed to protect you from unauthorised software accessing your Skype application. You must click one of the “Allow…” options in order for CallBurner to operate. If you accidentally click OK before setting the option correctly, you can follow these instructions to allow CallBurner to access Skype.
6. On completion of the wizard, the CallBurner window will be displayed.