The following steps show you how to easily see statistics about a call during and after a call.
1. If you don’t already use Skype, download and install it from here. If you don’t already have a headset or a Skype Phone you will need to purchase one from your local distributor, or you can order one on-line here.
2. If you don’t already have CallBurner, download and install it from here.
3. You will see the CallBurner licensing wizard and the CallBurner Welcome wizard. Follow the prompts to ensure you have CallBurner set up the way you want.
4. The CallBurner call window will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen:
5. Start a Skype call from within the Skype application.
6. Click on the “Stats” tab – CallBurner will look like this:
7. If you are in an active call, the CallBurner stats tab shows the following statistical information in real time about the call that you are on:
• File Size – the size of the recorded call on your hard disk. Tip: The word file is hyperlinked – if you click on the hyperlink, a folder will open up which shows you where that call is being stored on your hard disk
• Recording Health – how well your PC is coping with recording the call
• Time Elapsed – elapsed time of the call
• Time Recorded – recorded time of the call
• Seconds Dropped – amount of seconds dropped in the call
• Seconds Behind – amount of seconds that the recording is behind in the call
• Buffer % Full – depending on the available resources on your computer, a buffer is used
If you are not in an active call, CallBurner will show statistics about the last call.
If you have any problems getting this to work, we can help – just email us at email@example.com for assistance.